CHAD2430 Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username CHAD2430

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): Eastern Standard Time (EST)

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? About 5 to 6 hours (If nothing is going on, all day on weekends)

How long have you been playing StarMade? About 2 years, and still kicking.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I usually enjoy multiplayer survival, singleplayer is too lonely for me. A faction with about 4 to 7 players is enough, and a server with 10 active players is WELL enough for me.
    StarMade to me is a social kind of game, it needs players to work together to achieve goals, if you're alone, it takes you longer to get to that milestone you've set for yourself.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I love to help others, I've ran a total of 4 servers, one of which is (and still is) a StarMade server. I enjoy watching and seeing a community grow, as I've seen with StarMade, and I'd love to get even deeper with the community. Been playing for around 2 years now, and it's time I got to know it better.

What are some of your weaknesses? I'm supprised to see this on here, but...
    Time management is a biggie, but nothing too big.

What motivates you to become a council member? I am a huge fan of StarMade and its players.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I currently run a public StarMade server : "UberBoop".
    I've only had friends on it, but I hope to see it grow one day to hold dedicated users.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

0 Warning Points

Status
    Not open for further replies.