CCTV (Closed-Circuit-Television) + Drones

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Imagine flying a ship without a being inside of it or searching a space station with cameras all around it, well with CCTVs (Closed, Circuit, Television) in "Star-made" you could. Developers I trully recommend this to the game of "Star-made." You could do many thing such as; patroll space stations or huge ships with the CCTVs all around your ships. In addition you could connect them to a ship and use it as drone however you could limit the amout of radius the CCTVs can travel. You could connect the CCTV's to the monitors by "clicking "C" on the Monitor and then clicking "V" on the CCTV. To contoll the CCTV to the Monitor you could controll the drone or camera by click "R" on the Monitor and control the drone or camera by using the same controlls as a ship. I would really like you to put CCTVs in "Stare-Made."

Sincerely,

Prestonlouis

Reaction score
    I like it, if you don\'t want to risk dieing and losing your larger ship you send out a drone that will look for you to see if its safe. Biscut the problem with your point is that if you are traveling far out and no shops are nearby for saves, you send a camera out to look at a station to check for hostiles. Therefore you won\'t die and lose your spot. (Esspecially if you don\'t pay much attention to sector #\'s all the time)