Capsule Refinery Enhancer?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    This is an interesting one. :)

I created this block in my factory to speed up the refinery process only to find out that it gives an error message when I want to place it: "ERROR, Capsule refinery enhancer cannot be placed, how did you even get that".
    Lucky me I only build one just to try it out. lol

This makes me quite weary about the following two as well, the Micro assembler enhancer and the Powerblock factory enhancer.
    Maybe smart to remove these three in the next release....

There's also the Factory enhancer, but I believe that one is legit, but I'm suddenly slightly confused. ;)

Greets,

Jan

Reaction score
    The factory enhancer should work for every kind of factory.

… and how did you even get that blocks? :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Actually, when I type 'enhance' in the filter of a macro assembler it shows up as an option to create, as do the other ones.
    It takes 20 metal meshes to be exact. :D

Meanwhile I noticed the Powerblockfactory enhancer is a sub requirement for a turret docking block, don't know about the micro assembler enhancer, haven't seen that one as a sub requirement yet. ;)

Greets,

Jan

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I also have no idea what they are supposed to do. I also don't know what the factory enhancer (th one that currently works) does.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    The factory enhancer speeds up the block creation in the macro assembler. You mouse over the assembler press c and then place the enhancer block(s) to link them to the assembler. Each enhancer linked adds one extra item created in the assembler per game tick.
    So as example, seven linked enhancers create eight items per game cycle.

Greets,

Jan