Capital without a name.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im doing a Ship without any Name now, While Im building this thing I will be online on Twitch where you can watch new Results of the Ship(Mass,Look etc). The main thing I can tell you all is, that this will be a Capital Carrier which need no rotating Sectors. If you want to see any Result that is done now you just need to visit my Twitch. The Link to it is: http://de.twitch.tv/xheberiotion I will try to Finish it quick enough, and upload it for all.

Carrier Datas:

Turrets,No Guns,More than 2million Shields,More than 10Million energy Reg,More than 100million Energy and a lot more.

Comments and Suggestions are Allowed here :)

Greetings Xheberiotion

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Project Stopped for an unknown Time, the reason are some Bugs I get when I enter the Shipcore or an Buildblock. Buffer Size Array and -32 and some other bugs are comming up, these dont let me build the Ship in Build Mode. After these Bugs are fixed, the Project will continue, with the Live function to see what im doing.

The last thing: My buildstyle is very cubelike but after that the Ship will get more and more design, I only can build like these good ships.

Greetings Xheberiotion