Can't start the game.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    But how do I update my graphic card when it is no longer supported by Intel???
    EDIT: Yeah my computer is pretty good but it is two years old, and it\'s a long time since I updated it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    friends computer(this post). But I will be active now again because he\'s on vacation...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi,

I got the same problem (or at least a similar one). Each time I tried to start the game, it got stuck on connecting screen indicating my id and ping at 0.

My drivers and java are updated. I\'m trying to play on windows vista 32 bit.

I already tried to desactivate most options (like sound) but the result was always the same.

I checked the logs and it seems that the game was launched, gave me a spawn point, updated shop prices, ... until I clicked on shut down the server.

Thank you in advance if someone can figure out what is the solution.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    go to %appdata% and delete the .starmade folder, also delete the starmade folder on your desktop. then reinstall the game and it should work.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    im trying to delete it but this always pop up

The action cant be completed because the folder or file in it is open in another program cose this folder and try again