Cant connect to servers

Reaction score
    So i was having huge lag problems in a server, so i decided to reset the router since that usualy fixes it. but when i got back at the game, i couldnt connect to the server, but it was online, since it was in the server browser and had people on it. i tried changing the allocated memory, i tried reparing the install, i tried reinstalling the hole game.. nothing worked. i also tried to connect to the localhost but i couldnt, so its not a server issue. i can only play singleplayer now... anywone got an idea on how to fix this? all answers are greatly appreciated!
    EDIT: my issue is the same as this:http://oldsite.star-made.org/content/requesting-synchronize-hangs-when-joining-server
    [DOUBLEPOST=1419780198,1419777990][/DOUBLEPOST]
    So i was having huge lag problems in a server, so i decided to reset the router since that usualy fixes it. but when i got back at the game, i couldnt connect to the server, but it was online, since it was in the server browser and had people on it. i tried changing the allocated memory, i tried reparing the install, i tried reinstalling the hole game.. nothing worked. i also tried to connect to the localhost but i couldnt, so its not a server issue. i can only play singleplayer now... anywone got an idea on how to fix this? all answers are greatly appreciated!
    EDIT: my issue is the same as this:http://oldsite.star-made.org/content/requesting-synchronize-hangs-when-joining-server
    Now i can connect to all servers except local host and the server were i always play on, in wich unfortunatelly i cant login either. after searching some more it seems the server has to reset for this issue to be fixed. the server is s.brierie, so if anyone also cant connect to the server, post here.

Reaction score
    i had the same problem all of yesterday, havnt checked today yet. it also started on the sbrierie server but now it does it on all servers. fortunately bilbr i think resets the server daily