Can't connect to servers

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok, so here is my problem, singleplayer works but i want to connect to my friends server, however everytime I try the starmade connector gets stuck saying 'logging in as Gambrous'. My friends on the server see me log in and eventually disconnect again, but all I get is the connector saying 'logging in as Gambrous' and then an error message telling me it couldn't log me in. Also after the message is gone and I've disconnected on the server the starmade connector is still stuck on the same screen!!!!

Please someone tell me there's a fix for this because I've tried everything and it wont work. By everything I mean the following, so do not reply with any of these suggestions!!!!

I updated my intel graphics driver, it is now up to date!

I relocated starmade from the desktop to the c drive

I have the MOST RECENT version of the game (as of 16th of November 2013) and the server is also running the MOST RECENT version again as of 16th November 2013

I tried not logging on full screen

I even tried typing in :7777 instead of :4242 into the ip as someone said that worked (it obviously didn't)

All I want to do is play this game multiplayer with my friends, they all have the game and it works fine for them, so why will it refuse to work for me?????