Canon Quandry

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I haven't been able to find out for myself which style of engine the Harrower-Class Dreadnaught uses in Star Wars Online. I have seen the one with the two large, triangle shaped engines and the one that more closely resembles the ImpII, both from in game footage. I am getting to the point where I need to decide which style I am going to use, and figured I would pose this question to the community for the answer. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I went and searched for more images of that ship; I didn't feel like updating TOR at this moment as it'd take forever to do.

Apparently, they were still tweaking the design when the Return Trailer(from which that "Fall of Korriban" screenshot originates) was made, so the 6-rounds engine configuration was not the final one selected. In-game screenshots seem to support the two-triangles variant more.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I went and searched for more images of that ship; I didn't feel like updating TOR at this moment as it'd take forever to do.

Apparently, they were still tweaking the design when the Return Trailer(from which that "Fall of Korriban" screenshot originates) was made, so the 6-rounds engine configuration was not the final one selected. In-game screenshots seem to support the two-triangles variant more.

Fair enough. It seems to lack some of the industrial flare the Sith are known for, but it is significantly easier to build. I suppose it's always about give and take, lol. Thanks for the information!