Cannon Confusion

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi there. I believe that there is somthing about this game I don't understand. On all of the small ships I have built, the Anti-Matter Cannons, and everything else for that matter, fire from the place that I built them. But when I built my first large ship recently, they fire from a location off of the right bottom of my ship. There is nothing out there a few block beneath my ship. Why do my cannons fire from there instead of the acctual location of the cannons? Also, I have 2 cannons, but this strange spot beneath my ship only shoots one stream of anti-matter.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    One shot issue is likely because of accidentally connected guns. Check weapon computer from weapons menu (T) and see if the number of guns is not what you meant, it also shows power allocation percentages for each individual gun.

Output is by default the furthest block from your core I think, it can be changed while out of ship when you aim at desired output block and activate it with R (default).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well dang. The pressing R thing worked perfectly. Thanks! Definately wasn\'t not 2 cannons connected so I tried the second solution and it worked!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I had the same deal, bottom right of my core rather than the actual cannon. I\'ve had the same problems for missiles as well, and as far as I can tell just replace the blocks and activate with R the block that you want to be the input, and it will work as well.