Can’t edit my posts or profile

Reaction score
    every time I try to edit my profile or posts I get a pop-up saying that my edit is either spam or inappropriate, even if all I type is “Hi”. Is there a way to fix this?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    every time I try to edit my profile or posts I get a pop-up saying that my edit is either spam or inappropriate, even if all I type is “Hi”. Is there a way to fix this?
    I believe it's due to your new member status.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    First five posts require moderation, it should've said something like "Your message is moderated". I've just changed the requirement to posts are moderated for accounts younger than 7 days, which would've helped in your case.

I'm not aware of any system we use that displays a message "spam or inappropriate" on posts/edits. Could you try taking a screenshot?

Reaction score
    First five posts require moderation, it should've said something like "Your message is moderated". I've just changed the requirement to posts are moderated for accounts younger than 7 days, which would've helped in your case.

I'm not aware of any system we use that displays a message "spam or inappropriate" on posts/edits. Could you try taking a screenshot?
    After I got the 5 post moderation thing it stopped showing up. I can try to replicate it, but I don’t know if it’ll show up again.
    Edit: I tried to get it to show up, but it wouldn’t.

Reactions: DukeofRealms

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    After I got the 5 post moderation thing it stopped showing up. I can try to replicate it, but I don’t know if it’ll show up again.
    Edit: I tried to get it to show up, but it wouldn’t.
    Ok, so it was probably that then.