Camera's and TV Screen's

Reaction score
    Ever since i first played this wonderfull game i have wished to make a Prob Ship to explore space for me but the problem is that i would have to pilot it in order to see were it's going. So i think a great idea for the game would be to make attactable Camera's to put on Space ship's and TV Screen's to watch them on. Post what you think of my idea.

Reaction score
    Remote controlled space exploration probes, they would remove the need to make a ship and explore space yourself, you could just camp at a store, find a pirate station, fly the drone back, make it go all explodey and then just suicide it.

tl;dr Cool, but removes the hands-on experience. (unless you add some sort of radio range, SUICIDE DRONES ANYONE?)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So essentially what you\'d want is the capability to detach parts of your ship via a docking mechanism and the disconnected part has a cockpit block in it, but you stay in the main ship piece? That\'s how I can see a probe working with current mechanics. Some sort of \'see from the connected cockpit without actually being in that ship\" block might be a thing that would help with this.

Reaction score
    My idea of Camera\'s is that you can attatch an Camera to an AI controled Ship and connect itto a TV block and then you can see witch Sector\'s are safe/dangerous. Then you won\'t have to be as worried about your ship being killed by Pirates.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Although I hate being killed by pirates and worry about the safety of my ship. I don\'t like the idea, I think the whole point of the game is to build a ship capable of surviving pirate raids as well as doing what you want