Camera and Docked-Ships list instead of scrolling through

Reaction score
    I would like to see an in-ship/station-only key-bind (left or right) that brings up a list of all cameras of the ship, along with a tab or different key-binding (up or down) to view all docked ships. Instead of scrolling through all the cameras/docked-ships on the ship to get the one you're looking for, you could simply select one of the cameras/docked-ships and you will be taken there.

Also perhaps a way to select default camera view, so that we don't end up at the ship core, of which is probably well protected and is impractical to use as a cockpit, and maybe a way to hot-key back to the default camera. (although I'm sure this was suggested a million times, i think it'd go well with the listing system.)

An optional thing would be to be able to name cameras on the list. this can be aesthetic only, as the servers don't have to see the cameras as anything but "camera 1", "camera 2". (they'd be ordered by number regardless of name? Docked-ships will simply be listed by their own name alphabetically.)

I'm just finding it inconvenient to switch around through docked-ships/cameras by scrolling through them with the arrow keys.

Reactions: ca2longoria

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I would like to be able to name my cameras and select them from a list.