• Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Needs a better thumbnail lol, and those 2 fly bys at 2:16 thou :p

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    This seemed like quite a decent battle for once. Calderon clearly has a superior strategy so hopefully we will see the TE step up their game so that we can have decent and equal fights.

btw: Really liking the uniform fleets, looks really cool! Cant wait to see more.

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Take this video down. I warned you.
    You warned whom? You warned TwoNiner, you never even made an effort to contact Aceface. And about that... watch that video carefully and heed my words. You behave exactly how I expected you WOULD behave, since you are not threatening Aceface, threatening TwoNiner, and had insulted the entirety of CR. Just because it happened in Vegas (a.k.a PM) it will not stay in Vegas.
    It wasn't CR who altered the time of battle, and altered the rules of battle, on more than one occasion.
    "I have altered the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further" - Darth Vader, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

We went with it, our "lagtastic" ships were in fact, designed to generate as little lag as possible, hence we refrained from the use of swarmer missiles, large numbers of cannon outputs, and missile turrets. Does any of those ring a bell for you?
    It was STILL the TE that wanted to back out the last minute. If I was an arrogant prick, I'd say you foresaw the result. But I'm not an arrogant prick, I'm a PISSED OFF one. Because DESPITE we went with everything you wanted, and STILL managing to get out victorious, you STILL threw threats, and insults at us, and now you have the nerve to DARE THREATEN US EVEN MORE AFTER WE POSTED A VIDEO? We went along with everything you wanted, but we WILL NOT go along with this. This is the pont when even I lose my calm and all my respect towards you too, Incap. This is when even I start raging.
    My annoyed words at the start of that video were a warning. You say CR is a corpse? Prepare for the goddamn zombie apocalypse then.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    You warned whom? You warned TwoNiner, you never even made an effort to contact Aceface. And about that... watch that video carefully and heed my words. You behave exactly how I expected you WOULD behave, since you are not threatening Aceface, threatening TwoNiner, and had insulted the entirety of CR. Just because it happened in Vegas (a.k.a PM) it will not stay in Vegas.
    It wasn't CR who altered the time of battle, and altered the rules of battle, on more than one occasion.
    "I have altered the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further" - Darth Vader, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

We went with it, our "lagtastic" ships were in fact, designed to generate as little lag as possible, hence we refrained from the use of swarmer missiles, large numbers of cannon outputs, and missile turrets. Does any of those ring a bell for you?
    It was STILL the TE that wanted to back out the last minute. If I was an arrogant prick, I'd say you foresaw the result. But I'm not an arrogant prick, I'm a PISSED OFF one. Because DESPITE we went with everything you wanted, and STILL managing to get out victorious, you STILL threw threats, and insults at us, and now you have the nerve to DARE THREATEN US EVEN MORE AFTER WE POSTED A VIDEO? We went along with everything you wanted, but we WILL NOT go along with this. This is the pont when even I lose my calm and all my respect towards you too, Incap. This is when even I start raging.
    My annoyed words at the start of that video were a warning. You say CR is a corpse? Prepare for the goddamn zombie apocalypse then.
    I've reported the videos on Youtube for breach of privacy laws. Pray I don't take it further.

You still opted for Elwyn, the fact it was lagging out every 2 seconds, during the 'battle' it lagged out for a full minute, and it was causing huge latency issues because your laggy ass ships were jumping around all over the place, should have set off alarm bells all over. But no.

We didn't have enough people able to attend and I just wanted to reschedule. Niner then decided to throw a temper tantrum. And by the looks of it, so did you. The only reason it still happened is because Kiwi didn't listen to me.

Oh, and then you decided to add another person.

I am tired of the CR's attitude.

Unlike the CR, the TE's members have real life commitments that we can't fob off just because a group of internet thugs are upset. We have children, families and jobs. There will be no more wargames as a result. Because you always bitch when you can't attend, and when you can, we're all busy, because we have real life commitments. Timezone differences cause too much stress, and frankly, the CR aren't worth it.

And the CR died on Illusive.

Also, your comment about my grandmother? Sickening. You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself.[DOUBLEPOST=1413720066,1413719976][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This seemed like quite a decent battle for once. Calderon clearly has a superior strategy so hopefully we will see the TE step up their game so that we can have decent and equal fights.

btw: Really liking the uniform fleets, looks really cool! Cant wait to see more.
    I wouldn't call lag latency and more numbers a 'superior strategy.'

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I've reported the videos on Youtube for breach of privacy laws. Pray I don't take it further.

You still opted for Elwyn, the fact it was lagging out every 2 seconds, during the 'battle' it lagged out for a full minute, and it was causing huge latency issues because your laggy ass ships were jumping around all over the place, should have set off alarm bells all over. But no.

We didn't have enough people able to attend and I just wanted to reschedule. Niner then decided to throw a temper tantrum. And by the looks of it, so did you. The only reason it still happened is because Kiwi didn't listen to me.

Unlike the CR, the TE's members have real life commitments that we can't fob off just because a group of internet thugs are upset. We have children, families and jobs. There will be no more wargames as a result. Because you always bitch when you can't attend, and when you can, we're all busy, because we have real life commitments. Timezone differences cause too much stress, and frankly, the CR aren't worth it.

Also, your comment about my grandmother? Sickening. You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself.[DOUBLEPOST=1413720066,1413719976][/DOUBLEPOST]

rates post the imaginary "unfriendly" rating

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2

1st off, Naurvan and Kiwi both agreed to the time. YOU tried to cancel the battle after my members made a commitment to turn up for the battle without even the slightest hint of apology in your tone. THAT is insulting because it clearly shows that you do not think our time is of any value do you?

I need to emphasize the part where YOU INCAP tried to cancel the battle without the agreement of the rest of your faction. You arent the leader, Nauvran is, so I suggest you stop spoiling the TE's reputation by being such a brat.

Also the point about me bringing an extra member, Jan never even got to the sector where the battle took place cuz his internet was lagging out.

look Incap, if you are Incapable of suffering a defeat then leave the TE and join NFD, that way all u have to worry about is building ships.

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5

Incap, you hit an all-time low. Whose privacy did a video, where only in-game names were ever mentioned, breach? No, you are clearly aware the video has nothing to do with that. You only hope, that Youtube, since this issue is quite popular, just takes it down without asking any questions. You're like a goddamn politician. "I don't like it. Let's say it breached my privacy and have it taken down"
    We were going to have a dedicated battle server, the same the Vaygr used when battling Starfleet and Lazarus. However, due to your frequent rescheduling, the staff couldn't know when to set it up, and we couldn't reach Deadlis in time. We opted for Elwyn main, as it is still a server we both know, and optimized our ships for its config.
    You wanted to reschedule? How many more times? First time, you had a legit reason to postpone. Now, what was it? In the end we didn't add any more people. Jan came up too late, and had to stay out of it, as seen on the video.
    You're tired with the CR attitude? We are tired of yours, this time. I am tired of your attitude, as a person, and as a CR member. I wonder if you were like this during battle too. And you wonder why even your own members disagree with you?
    Oh, and when you run out of legitimate and imaginary argument, you play the "no life nerd" card, reminding me of those CoD playing 12-year-olds who think everyone who manages to beat them is a no-life nerd. When will you start claiming to have slept with our moms too?
    No one mentioned your grandmother, as far as I know. Other than you, here, now. May she rest in peace.
    Grow up.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    1st off, Naurvan and Kiwi both agreed to the time. YOU tried to cancel the battle after my members made a commitment to turn up for the battle without even the slightest hint of apology in your tone. THAT is insulting because it clearly shows that you do not think our time is of any value do you?

I need to emphasize the part where YOU INCAP tried to cancel the battle without the agreement of the rest of your faction. You arent the leader, Nauvran is, so I suggest you stop spoiling the TE's reputation by being such a brat.

Also the point about me bringing an extra member, Jan never even got to the sector where the battle took place cuz his internet was lagging out.

look Incap, if you are Incapable of suffering a defeat then leave the TE and join NFD, that way all u have to worry about is building ships.
    Big words from the guy who killed his faction the first time around and alienated his best members.

You the expert on tone of voice on the internet now? I would have given you a 'formal' apology if you hadn't have been so hostile to me, hell, I even still gave you one after that, to your face. Your response was to tell me Matt was asking if another of my relatives had died. That just cemented my position. You didn't deserve anything after that, but I still gave you it and you should be bloody grateful I gave you ANYTHING after that.

And I had told them first. They knew.

No more wargames. Timezone differences are too much and I want nothing more to do with someone like you. As far as I'm concerned, the CR don't exist.

Incap, you hit an all-time low. Whose privacy did a video, where only in-game names were ever mentioned, breach? No, you are clearly aware the video has nothing to do with that. You only hope, that Youtube, since this issue is quite popular, just takes it down without asking any questions. You're like a goddamn politician. "I don't like it. Let's say it breached my privacy and have it taken down"
    We were going to have a dedicated battle server, the same the Vaygr used when battling Starfleet and Lazarus. However, due to your frequent rescheduling, the staff couldn't know when to set it up, and we couldn't reach Deadlis in time. We opted for Elwyn main, as it is still a server we both know, and optimized our ships for its config.
    No one mentioned your grandmother, as far as I know. Other than you, here, now. May she rest in peace.
    Grow up.
    Be it far from me to deny the CR their gloating.

That's no excuse. There was no rescheduling this time. You're talking shit, like always. Elwyn main is a piece of shit, that runs like a turd in a punch bowl, just like every fucking server in this game.

And from the first game, Niner basically said he didn't care my grandmother had died. And you asked if another of my relatives had died. That's sick. You're sick. Don't you dare claim moral superiority.

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    *sigh* Why do people always get butthurt after battles like this?

Why can't the victors of a fight just be happy, and the losers gracefully accept loss? It's just a game.

Since it's obvious that people have not grown up to this point yet, thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.