Calculations on Ingame Values

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Downloaded 7/6/2013

Getting the same error as DarthPwnage2142.

Could not find the main class: StarMadeCalculatorV1. Program will exit.

Reaction score
    If you really wanted the formulas you could use a java decompiler and decompile the class within the jar(It isnt obfuscated) then find parts where There is heavy math.
    Im not sure if this conflicts the license (I dont have it becuas emy JVm cant find the main class either), but you dont share the program.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    If you keep the formulas you use secret, how do we know if you are using the correct ones or not, eh? Well, without downloading your application and trying it, I suppose.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    umm total noob here but how do i use it i as in start the app do i open it up in java or something well nvm i found out how to use it i just opened it in java ya and thanks for making the calculator

Reaction score
    Doesn\'t seem to work for me, I filled out some numbers and hit calculate and nothing happened :(

Reaction score
    Hello guys, I have been working 08:00 - 18:00 lately and things are moving on so busy since I also have other stuff to do, so now on I will be concentrating more on the 2 projects I work on

1. My game called Bricks Battles

2. Calculator

Easier things first, I will be on the calculator, can not give you exact time of update but it will be an hell of an update!

I am not a very professional coder I learn trough youtube, I can not fix the bugs and errors at the moment, though if you guys have ideas feel free to post.

Reaction score
    It would seem that thrusters gain more power with boundary box now, same way as power. Can you verify this? Same with power tanks, they add up exponentially by the box dimensions.

Testing ingame right now:

XXX
    X -shape, 4 blocks, thrust 7.8 (box 3x2)

XX
    XX -shape, 4 blocks, thrust 6.8 (box 2x2)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I downloaded your calculator, and all I can suggest is maybe a field for mass and total thrust that would give you the max speed? Most of the servers I play on have a very high speed limit, so knowing the ratio I\'d need to get there would be helpful. Thanks for making this! =)

-Min3

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You application interested me and thanks to the post \"cracking the code\", I decided to do this web application dedicated to power blocks : http://tools.inexostar.fr/

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    http://tools.inexostar.fr/ has two small errors

Y (height) and Z (length) pictures exchanged (while posting this) - Y is the vertical axis, Z the semi-diagonal one.

No paragraphs (or other formatting) for first and second rules.

Reaction score
    the equation doesn\'t work for me

I have 10 T generators, z=150, x=100 and y=50 - the expected power should be 290Ke/s each, instead ingame I only get 100Ke/s