Buying game issue

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    So I bought the game, so I can have it's new features, then when I redownloaded the game,and launched it I get the same game as before, are some people geting Early acces or did I just loose 6 dollars

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    the game purchase is just for when it is finally finished. u can however download the prebuild.

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    The current STABLE release of the game is available to be downloaded/updated in the launcher. When a new update comes, it will let you know you can update it there. HOWEVER, you can not download the dev/prebuilds from the launcher, you must do that manually. Currently, some people play the prebuilds and some do not. The new player model is in the prebuild, and the next update. The next update will come when the game is stable enough and free of most bugs.

So you will not gain anything extra RIGHT NOW for paying that $6. You can play the game, and prebuilds for free currently, and you should never have to play for a prebuild/unstable game here. But that $6 you paid is preordering the game. Why preorder the game? You get it at a lower price, and the price will rise over time.