Buy all stock button

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi there, since cruising through space and looking for shops is essential in order to get items (unless you find a pirate station and are lucky) to get enough items to get a decent amount of recipes to get a "good" recipe and/or be able to build something big, you have to buy all stock of the wanted items in many shops, so I'd love to see if there was a "buy all stock" (of this specific item you have selected) - button or shortkey.

Greetings,

GoDLloyD.

Reaction score
    Similarily, \"sell all\" button should be introduced so you won\'t need to enter amount you have/drag out of inventory things and click ok when all you want is to sell whole amount you have of specific item.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You can just write 9999999 then press ok and it will automatically enter the amount you can buy that is in stock then if you don\'t have enough money it will enter the amount you can buy with your money, the same for selling.

Reaction score
    Yes, but it is less convenient by clicking Sell All, then clicking... NOTHING! As there wouldn\'t be need for confirmation dialog.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ofcourse you could just do so, but in a game with such dimensions, everything what makes routinated things easier and faster is a great help.

There are plenty things I would be grateful to see.

For example in the build-mode advanced settings a better way to position parts such as corners/wedges (the current thing is okay~~, but a lot positions are missing and it\'s pretty annoying to set it this way)

Or at setting up weaponstats (Go and set up 10 weapon systems, that\'s already pretty annoying and not really much...)

I am somehow expecting a lot of those things which are required to come up later anyways, since this is \"just\" an alpha, but I think reminding the creator might help, so I\'m doing so. Whether or whether not he\'s going to implement it ofc is his decision, but I think suggesting something won\'t hurt anyone and if enough people agree, he might even implement it although he wasn\'t going to.

Greetings,

GoDLloyD.