Building commands!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I'm aware that there is an advanced build mode, what I am suggesting is building commands to be entered into the chat.

reminiscent of the building commands you could use on many minecraft classic servers, it would fast-track many builds. especially larger, more complex ones.

Commands:

/z, /cuboid - Fills the space between 2 places defined by block placing or breaking.
    /e, /sphereoid - Creates a sphereoid between 2 places defined by block placing or breaking.
    /line - Creates a line between 2 places defined by block placing or breaking.
    /paint - Enables single-click replacing of blocks.
    /cut - Cuts the area between 2 places defined by block placing or breaking.
    /copy - Copies the area between 2 places defined by block placing or breaking.
    /Rotate [x,y,z] [90, 180, 270] - rotates clipboard data
    /fixentity - Repairs entity from the blueprint it was loaded from, if it was not loaded form blueprint return error message
    /wall [wall height] - Like /line, but creates layers along the Y axis
    /t - command repeat. Toggles commands so you dont have to keep inputting them
    /undo - undos last action
    /curve - creates a curve, define start end with block placing, breaking, then define the curve point

I will add more commands as I think of or remember them from MC classic days! Tell me what you think?

Reaction score
    I support admin command for UNDO. FFS Just destroyed my server spawn.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Ouch, I hope you can get it replaced by something even more epic.

Reaction score
    Maybe instead of /paint, /replace(replaces the block you are targetting with the block you are currently holding).

Or also: /take number: takes a certain amount of the block you are targeting

/link: connects block you are targeting with selected computer

/link_group: connects all blocks of the same type connected to the one of you are targeting to a computer

/link_all: connects all blocks of the same type of which you are targeting to a computer

/replace_group: replaces all blocks of the same type of which you are targeting connected to it with the one you are currently holding

/replace_all: replaces all blocks of the same type of which you are targeting with the one you are currently holding

/hull_colour: puts hull around all blocks besides computers, storgaes and shipcore so that they are fully encased