Build mode suggestions.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Here's some things, I think, would be nice to do:

1. In advanced build mode, if choosing turn-able block, let it show all angles in table with all possible sides. That way, it should be much faster, easier and comfortable.

2. May be not right in advanced build mode, but in options, let control symmetry field transparency, as sometime there's occasion, when they disturb too much.

3. Somewhere I saw thread 'bout let all-bright mode in build mode. I'm wishing for that too, but in check-box version, so player could choose, when to turn it on.

4. Not sure, wasn't that mentioned before - positioning docking blocks more advanced. I mean, they can be rotated to all 90 degrees, but docked things on it - can't.

5. When using advance build filling tool (that when where player can set up all 3 positions, to create fill from blocks), add option to "fill till meet obstacle". That mean - from position, player was filling, blocks, if meet other blocks in way, will stop fill it behind it, if there's free space.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I agree with all those ideas, you probably just forgot to mention this, but to add to your 4th point, make it so you can control the direction turrets return to when idle.