Build mode for space stations

Reaction score
    I dont know if this has already been covered on another forum topic( i looked and couldent find it) but my idea is to have some kind of build mode for space stations much like the ship build mode. building on astroids and shuch should stay the same however, if there is going to be a time limit to how long your charecter can stay in space(possible update) building things outside of a build mode isnt very feasable.

second you should be able to build on planets, or at least land on them.

Reaction score
    Just buy it or make it and then place it.
    For planets you can use the landing strip( the name might of changed) or docking module. Be careful with docking module though. I haven't checked to see if it was fixed but there was a pretty nasty bug that caused whatever you were docked to spaz out.

Reaction score
    thanks for the info. i just bought the game and cant figure out how to make it the paid version.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    OT, but paid and free version is currently the same. Schema just added the account verification that will later be used for paid users once the alpha is finished. Or along that line.
    Oh, and welcome.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just found out that you can add a build mode to stations by placing the Build Block on the station. When you enter it you are in the same build mode like ships have.