Brainstorm with a few ideas

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi Schema, i'm already really enjoying the alpha of Starmade so i decided to share some of my ideas,

Buggy experiences:

-1.1 When inventory is full and you go over floating items the items disappear.

-1.2 I often got into a situation where my ship is forced through several sectors very fast and i cant counteract the effect by having no speed.

-1.3 When i was working in ''character-form'' on the deck of my big ship i often got pulled through the deck and underneath further away from my ship.

---------------------------------------

Suggestions for the ship experience:

- 2.1 Make it so that the settings of the weapons and the bar slots of the ships remain saved once they are set.
    - 2.2 Implement a Cruising mode (autowalk straight ahead) or a autopilot system where you enter the sector you want to go to.

- 2.3 Alllow weapon systems and cockpits to look and shoot towards any direction that the control block is facing.

- 2.4 Add a plex door computer which opens and closes your ships doors while in flight mode.

- 2.5 Add a turret computer which can activate and deactive the turrets that are attached to your ship.

- 2.6 Remove the choice wether turrets should shoot at ships or turrets, only the choice of locked target of any target.

- 2.7 Add heat-resistant hulls or a heat-resistant shield so you can claim advantage from fighting near the stars.

-------------------------------------

Suggestions for the experience outside the ship:

- 3.1 Make the planets bigger and let them have different instance upon entering the atmosphere.

- 3.2 Add aggresive and non-aggresive npc's on the planets.

- 3.3 Add several handguns and rifles.

- 3.4 Make it possible for a player to defeat a big ship by infiltrating the ship and sabotaging the ship's core.

------------------------------------------

Other suggestions:

- 4.4 Add an auction house

- 4.5 Make tabs in the chat menu for private and faction chat