Blueprints old page starmade

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    good all again, I would say, please, the database with the old blueprint Starmade page, or return to be online, as many of the ships that did, the hung up on that page, and having to reformat my computer, lost everything, and I have only those references to regain the ships that took me so long to create them, besides that many people would want to download, have, or look at the wonderful creations from other users

and again, sorry for my bad english, i use google translator

Reaction score
    Allow me to try and decipher this (seriously with us landing a robot on a friggin' comet you'd think that GT would be a viable option by now.)

GalactusX said:
    Hi all. I've lost my blueprints to my ships because I had to reformat my computer. But my old blueprints are on the old website, can I get them back? Many people had this issue too.
    I think that they're deleting all the old blueprints off of the old site, OP. It might be a chore to get them back.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The community should have regular "refresh" parties, restoring old designs to the new mechanics and blocks and re-uploading the updated blueprints. So much fun to be had by all! And you thought that the spacestation contest was fun....