Blueprint with credits instead of blocks ?

Reaction score
    Hi guys !

I'm new to the game and I would like to test some ships before trying to build my own state-of-the-art dreadnought. When I'm using a blueprint, do I really have to buy manually everything the ship need to be build ? Is there a way to automatically buy everything ?

I've tried to set BUY_BLUEPRINTS_WITH_CREDITS = true in server.cfg but it doesn't works. I can't see any price and the normal block system is still there. Is it because I don't have enough credits ? or it depends on with server I play ?

Reaction score
    Not sure what you're seeing exactly but you're on the right track. I have that function set to true and it does work. Double check the config and make sure there are no extra spaces or anything. If you use a code editor like Notepad++ it will show you if it is set the way it needs to be. Also admin yourself a bunch of money or try working with smaller blue prints to experiment. Oh, and make sure to restart the server after you make any changes for the changes to take effect

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    If you're playing SP, use

/load "blueprint name" "name to spawn as"

Reaction score
    thx guys. Will look at my server.cfg file for some undesired extra space. I was already trying for a fairly small ship to start with.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    You can also admin-load directly from the catalog now (if you're an admin)