Blueprint blocklist filter options

Which of the lower options should be implemented?

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Mainly when trying to spawn large blueprints, which require many different types of blocks, it can be a hassle to look for the types of blocks, which are still missing.

As such I simply suggest some filters:
    • No filter: show every blocktype
    • Filter empty: only show the blocktypes of which none are already inserted
    • Filter nonfull: show all the blocktypes of which not all are already inserted
    • Filter partially: show all the blocktypes of which at least 1 was inserted, but of which not all are already inserted.
    • Filter nonempty: show all the blocktype of which at least 1 was inserted
    • Filter full: show all the blocktypes of which all are already inserted
    • Namefilter: show only the blocktypes which have the specified String in the name
    • Categoryfilter: show only the blocktypes which are in the specified category(option to also show blocktypes within all subcategories?)
    Using the "Add all" function while a filter(except the "Filter full") is active should promt if the user wants to only add the blocks which passed the filter.

Sorting by the total amount or percentage of insertion may also be useful(apart from sorting by name/ID).

Adding this shouldn't eat THAT much time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I think this is a great idea and should have been implemented at the same time as the whole system. Schema is very good (this is not a bad thing all the time) at releasing big and important features in multiple stages.

Reaction score
    Filters would be great, especially for those with, as you said, large ships. For example. Someone wants to buy one of Lancakes ships. Last ship I saw of his had to of had 10,000 blocks or so. Imagine how much easier it would be to scroll though what you need without having to check and see "Have I got this? Ok, what about this?"

Reaction score
    You can already sort the block list by simply clicking on the column headers, so sorting by blocks supplied will show the ones with 0 supplied at the top, or sorting by % filled will show the ones with 0% first, then up to 100%, etc.