Blueprint Autobuying

Is this a good idea or is it bad like all my others?

• Nope, I like the current method

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Captainredfox

Custom titles... neat
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I realized how much of a pain it is to scroll down the list of needed materials for a blueprint and I think that it's not a bad idea to implement an auto-buy button in the blueprint. When you press the button near a shop then you automatically buy all the blocks needed for the blueprint granted they are in stock and you can pay for it.

For me at least, this would ease the new blueprints while maintaining the current attempts at making economies since you are still technically using blocks to build it without having to buy everything manually.

Also, I'm sorry if this would be really hard to code, I know next to nothing about coding.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Brilliant. This is actually a really good suggestion. If you have more than one blueprint, then maybe this should be something accessible from the blueprint itself. Within range of a shop and just hit the button, bam.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    This would definitely be nice -- would also be extremely helpful to most people that use a shop at their home base as a means of storage ;)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    this would be nice

edit: but I didn't vote, coz I dun think now is tedious, currently i am having fun by trading half-filled blueprints in survival server

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    i think there needs to be a spawn timer on the blueprints so they don't insta-spawn. it makes it feel like the olden days of credits converted into mass. not cool. it should also carry a construction fee from the shop.