Blocks in hotbar spontaneously converted.

Reaction score
    Occasionally blocks in one space of the hotbar will be converted into the same type as what is in an adjacent space.

I have seen this 3 or 4 times, so it is seldom. But would be a real game killer if it doesn't get fixed.

Reaction score
    This happens to me as well, yesterday, 100k thrusters turned into power. I was very sad that they didn\'t turn into faction modules instead. It is really strange, and annoying. As it happens so rarely, it would be hard to debug.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    It would have turned into fact modules if you had really recently placed one and then placed a thruster or a power gen, or the fact modules could have gotten converted to one of them.

Also, were your thrusters next to the power gens?

And were you placing both thrusters and power gens?

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    It happens when you place/remove one block and then switch to another quickly. Mostly during lags.

Once I wanted to place a 1x9x1 row with 3* mirrow mode, and it was placed at the position where my mouse was after I moved my mouse (away from where I clicked).

There must be a similar thread from which I got the info when exactly it happens, but I have too many things to do currently - use the search function (after click on page-menu/Forums, before entering a board)

Reaction score
    I always put wedges on the left of whole blocks, so my wedges turn into whole blocks A LOT

Reaction score
    I had 10k power tanks change to plexdoors, the plexdoors were to the right.

This happened before todays dev build. and yes there was lag at the time.

I put it down to may ageing system :-(

Reaction score
    Happened to me too a couple times lately.
    There was no noticeable lag at the time but so far it only occurred when working on fairly large ships…

Reaction score
    Reproducable:

Just make a diagonal line out of pentas and teras by fast switching between both and rapidly placing them.

Soon, one blocktype in the quickbar changes to the adjacent one.

This can be worked around by just not switching and clicking too fast.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    ive had this happen on several occasions. it mostly happewns when I place two items next to eachother and i can reliably make it happen by moving items around at ranom. however it does it so randomly its certianly not an exploitable bug, its more annoying as hell than anything.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    This bug is too exploitable to stay/not be fixed right now, i am already seeing people use factories to make insane amounts of items, then just converting it to something that they want

Reaction score
    It happened to me and a friend, both of us had stacks of shields turn into power blocks....that was a while back, in public version...I\'ve just had 5000+ white hull blocks turn into white hull wedges...and I wasn\'t swapping between blocks quickly at all, it just happened, and this is in the latest dev build.