Block config on servers

Reaction score
    I have been attempting to install Shogunate. The block config usually breaks the server (fails to start). I loaded the block config into Notepad++ where it showed a different format then the games file. So using the the block editor I loaded and saved it and it appeared in notepad++ the same as the games. But this has not helped.

What cn I do to fix this?

Is this what I can expect if I try to make my own blocks?

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    I'm not familiar with the mod you are installing. What files exactly are given to you?

Are you trying to host a server, join a server or play in your own single player world?

Reaction score
    Thx for the reply, I thought I would have more time.

I am attempting to install Plusnine's Shogunate onto a hosted server. It comes with custom block textures, a blockconfig.xml (containing both the original with his blocks added) . The problem arises when I put the blockcomfig.XML on it goes in into an endless cycle of restarting.

Benevolent27

Join the Dark Side
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Thx for the reply, I thought I would have more time.

I am attempting to install Plusnine's Shogunate onto a hosted server. It comes with custom block textures, a blockconfig.xml (containing both the original with his blocks added) . The problem arises when I put the blockcomfig.XML on it goes in into an endless cycle of restarting.
    I know this is somewhat old, but elsewhere I noticed someone said that cargo blocks caused a conflict. Perhaps they are trying to use the same ID. I'd look over the log and see what the exact error was, if I was you. Perhaps one can be changed.