Blackdawn Engineering [Always Recruiting] [engineering]

Reaction score
    Hello everyone, I’m madmax3004 the leader of the Blackdawn clan, as some of you may know, we’ve had difficulties on elwyn and all of that, since then I’ve started the fleet project, I’ve made a separate section for Custom Fleet Engineers (CFEs) lead by the Custom Fleet Engineering Leader (CFEL), in the past few weeks we’ve been busy on creating our fleet, ranging from fighters to battleships, however, the production is slow, so we need more skilled engineers to work on the fleet.

You can apply here for a position in the Custom Fleet Engineering Section (CFES) or for a spot as regular engineer.

RANKS:

1: Engineer
    Main builder of the faction, their ships usually won’t be officially used, but they can make an application build to join the CFES.

1: Inspector
    Important rank, they check the ship/build for missing blocks, mistakes, or other things.

2: CFE
    Main builder of the CFES, their ships get used officially 90% of the time, they can, by making good ships, rank up to a higher CFE level, which will eventually result in the possibility to become CFEL, when we elect a new CFEL.

3: CFE+
    Higher ranked version of the CFE, chance to get elected as CFEL, only the best engineers can get this rank.

4: CFEL
    Leader of the CFES, can give assignments to CFEs and is the leader of the engineering section of Blackdawn.

App:

IGN:
    Experience:
    When can you be online?:
    Pictures of past builds: (needed for instant level 2)
    Anything you wish to add?: