Black Sun Syndicate

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    "It is a vast criminal syndicate…its influence felt on every planet from the Core Worlds to the Outer Rim. Black Sun has existed for hundreds of years, and embedded itself in the very fiber of the galaxy. The resources at its disposal are almost limitless. The soldiers under its command number in the tens of thousands. The ignorant even call it the most powerful force in the known universe."

?Darth Sidious, to Darth Maul

A faction (Currently on play.umine.me:4242 [3TSM Dedicated!] and maybe moving to 198.27.80.175:4242 [Desolation] server) brand new to Starmade but is present on making a friendly approach (To newcommers ofcorse...). We've been able to withstand wars and won a few already and really are just here to have fun.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to join, I\'m still VERY noobish to the game, and would like to learn a few things. I\'m so noobish that even pirates tear me up, just to warn you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Can i please join your faction i have been playing for about 10 days but just sighned up on the forums and would like to join a faction please

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im up to join, granted i am more of a salvager of the morons who no FacBloc and space troll idiots.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am interested in joining as well but I only have 1 question, do you use a VOIP like vent, ts3, mumble, etc

Reaction score
    I would like to join. Im not completely new but i want to get good at building and stuff. My IGN is AtomicNinja17. I always name my ship UNSC_Forward_Unto_Dawn. I salvage and explore territory.