Billboards

• Thread starter Deleted member 392097
    • Start date
    D

Deleted member 392097

I think that having massive Billboard like things in space would be really cool and could advertise Missions etc (when the update with Missions comes out). The Billboards could also be owned by players and they could customize the content.

Servers could also make money by displaying third-party adverts (this is just a possibility).

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I think that having massive Billboard like things in space would be really cool and could advertise Missions etc (when the update with Missions comes out). The Billboards could also be owned by players and they could customize the content.

Servers could also make money by displaying third-party adverts (this is just a possibility).
    Schema has said that we will be able to link signs together to create huge ones, and I assume that once its useful, we will be able to post huge characters :)

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    Why do real adverts when you can do space adverts? "Drink Space Cola!" =) Although Captain Spaulding could have had an advertisement running for NOS with as much as he drank it on the Thunder Dome streams.