Better Spawn Protection Ideas

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi,

As with minecraft it has been found that people love to grief others. The same is true for Star Made. I would like to list a few suggestions here to protect the new ship builders near shops. Please, chip in your idea in this thread everyone!

1. The commonplace "first-time spawn invulnerability" for spaceships spawned within 500 meters of the spawn point.
    2. A more realistic design would be to station patrols of 3-5 heavily armored ships that will pursue and destroy a griefer (within 500m of the spawn point). The ships could drop unusable or uncollectable blocks. There would be no incentive to attack in the spawn.
    3. Ship building docks near the shops; within this area no person is allowed to fire their weapons/weapons dont do any damage.

These are my ideas, and I hope something is implemented to allow for peaceful ship building! Thanks for listening!

Reaction score
    Actually, just having people randomly spawn at shops around the system would be much better. Everyone is in one system but not in one place.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    But if two people spawn at the same point and one is a griefer it\'s not much good. I just had my ship stolen when I got out of the core to see if I could walk inside the ship :/ I spent most my money on it and I think I\'ll need to join a new server!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    bananabomb, your suggestions are actually good, because one time I went on a server, there was a faction working on a ship at spawn, and a griefer with a whole lot of stuff on his ship kept destroying everyone. And he would not stop. No matter what people said.