Better Sounds

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think better sounds should be added, as, to me, the sounds in game, are very weird, i cant make sense of what they are, and they seem a bit buggy(dont know), It would be cool to have like a ''pew'' sound for the cannon, and like ''swoosh sounds'' for rockets, and engines, be a little less loud, and make a sort of thrust sound, louder as you begin to start moving/accelerating, but as you have less force needed for acceleration, it gets quieter.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Actually, lot of sounds you\'ve mentioned are in game, so I assume that they indeed are bugged for you - it may be common thing as sometimes they get cut, disappear etc for me as well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ah i see. alot of the sounds for me a very gritty, like they are being played by a really bad phone speaker, though they are being played through a mid range headset. so probably a bit of tweeking to the code, or the sound file and the game will be fixed :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think that instead of having more sounds in the game, such as a lazer\'s \"pew\" or rocket\'s \"whoosh,\" there should be less. The game takes place in the vacuum of space, where there is no sound to be carried. Sound should be on planets, but in space, there should be only sound inside your ship where there is oxygen. In space, since it would get uncomfortably quiet, there should be some faint music, kind of live in EVE online. That\'s my take on sound, feel free to comment.

Reaction score
    Sounds

I think that instead of having more sounds in the game, such as a lazer\'s \"pew\" or rocket\'s \"whoosh,\" there should be less. The game takes place in the vacuum of space, where there is no sound to be carried. Sound should be on planets, but in space, there should be only sound inside your ship where there is oxygen. In space, since it would get uncomfortably quiet, there should be some faint music, kind of live in EVE online. That\'s my take on sound, feel free to comment.

Eh... we\'re not going for realism. Sounds make the game more appealing

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeh, a simple fixing of the sounds should work, as for me, the sounds either dont pay, sometimes play perfectly fine(i think, dont know what the soudns actually are), or just glitch alot. Maybe some faint music(that can maybe be changed), or music blocks maybe. Basically, add a few sounds, fix the current ones, ambience sounds, e.t.c.