Better Atmosphere!!!

Reaction score
    The atmosphere on the new planets seems a bit off.
    (I'm on top of a hill)

So when i go down to the valley.

It looks just like one would expect.

I suggest expanding the atmosphere bubble to around the size of bubble when you are approaching a planet.
    Like so.

P.S. Also expanding the effect of gravity to compensate.

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yeah, atmospheres need some work and this would be a start. Also, while you're at it, how about FIXING THE DANG COMPATIBILITY WITH INTEL GRAPHICS CARDS so I can see the improved atmosphere properly? It doesn't even work as it is now.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Gravity needs no expansion. It's cool to have floating ships around a planet. Otherwise... Yes.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Yeah, atmospheres need some work and this would be a start. Also, while you're at it, how about FIXING THE DANG COMPATIBILITY WITH INTEL GRAPHICS CARDS so I can see the improved atmosphere properly? It doesn't even work as it is now.
    I use intel so i didn't know they were improved!

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I agree i do love seeing my ship hovering above but we now have effect blocks to negate the effect of gravity. (anti-gravity? o_O)
    Nope. Not only do you need a ton of those to work on larger ships, but they also turn off automatically when you leave your ship unless you use logic to quickly turn them back on. So no.

Reaction score
    Nope. Not only do you need a ton of those to work on larger ships, but they also turn off automatically when you leave your ship unless you use logic to quickly turn them back on. So no.
    Yeah at the moment it uses a load of blocks but like all effect/weapons and such are still being worked out. about it cutting out when exiting i don't think its suppose to. It should work the same way as a jammer which stays active until you cut it off. At this moment your point out weight mine but the Idea of the anti-gravity will add a lot more to the game play and ship creation (make you think about your ship build. instead of mindlessly throwing down tons of blocks like the previous Star Made versions).

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Until within five blocks of the surface, my character is not pulled in by planetary gravity. Gravity does need work whether it is actually expanded or not.