Better and functional Lifts

Reaction score
    Ok i think this game is great, but the lifts are really annoying. So i have an idea for another system of lifts. First of all, the "plattform" that appears when i activate the Lift is really buggy, I fall through it when gravity is on, and when i make a coloumn of four lifts only one platform appears. So i have an idea. You use a Lift like lets say the weapon blocks. you assign some blocks as platform to the lift. then wenn activated the lift, lifts these blocks up til they reach the stop mark. Then they stay there. So no one will fall down cause the platform disappears. And when someone down there activates it again the platform will travel down like a real lift. And if its possible then the speed should be adjustable. This way all the bugs would vanish and the lift is more real like. Because really, the way they are right now is just unusable in a big space station where you cant just deactivate gravity every time you use a lift.

Reaction score
    The bug will be fixed in the next update.

I would also like down traveling lifts, but they would only be aesthetic since there isn\'t fall damage. Adjustable speed might be nice, though I can\'t think of a simple enough way to control them without requiring many button presses which would make them annoying to use.

Reaction score
    I thought of a system like in real. or something like that. like you have 4 blocks for lifts. Platform, Marks, Lift and control. in the control you can adjust the speed and maybe the authorization for each marker. The marker represents the stops. So you activate the lift, than a little menu pops up just to choose the Floor (wich marker to stop at) and your good to go. Same at travel downwards. Ok Ok i understand that would only be aesthetic, but so are wedges and so on and they are there. There is so much about aesthetic and it would have the adventage of a static Platform whicht does not disappear under your feet.

Reaction score
    I agree with your ideas, lifts need some more work but I feel they may be changed in the next update.

They should also be allowed on ships. I would really like that.