Beam Turrets Aiming With Cannon AI

Reaction score
    I've been building a new ship after coming back to starmade after a very long time. I've managed to sort a lot of stuff out, however my beam turrets on my ship are aiming with the AI targeting of cannons, as in leading their shots and missing. I thought this might've been because it initially had a cannon computer linked as a secondary, but even after removing the cannon computer from the design, and all the cannon barrels, it still leads the shots, which means with beam weapons that they will never hit their target.

I would include a blueprint, but I'm not sure how, I keep getting file extension errors.

OfficialCoding

Professional Quickfire Hater
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I've been building a new ship after coming back to starmade after a very long time. I've managed to sort a lot of stuff out, however my beam turrets on my ship are aiming with the AI targeting of cannons, as in leading their shots and missing. I thought this might've been because it initially had a cannon computer linked as a secondary, but even after removing the cannon computer from the design, and all the cannon barrels, it still leads the shots, which means with beam weapons that they will never hit their target.

I would include a blueprint, but I'm not sure how, I keep getting file extension errors.
    Yeah that seems to be a common problem. AI is kinda dumb but it should be getting fixed in the universe update.