Beam Suggestions and Bullet Colors

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Two Beam weapon suggestions

1: The first beam weapon would only fire in a streight line (like the d1000 missiles) so you would have to move your entire ship to keep it on the target. The longer you keep it on the target the bigger the damage it deals BUT also the power cost goes up. (And possibly only 1 output would be allowed?)

2: The second beam weapon would need blocks in order to rotate it,so for example if you have 1 block at the front of your ship,you could only move the beam about 3 cm on your screen,but if you would add extra blocks you could move it another 3 cm and so on.Its kind of like docking but with weapons

Beam,Missile,Bullet colors.

I thought that it would be a cool idea to be able to add diferent colors to your weapons and such,for example if I want my AntiMatter Cannon to fire pink bullets instead of white, then I can go to the Weapons Computer and change the color of the bullets it fires.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I like both of these ideas, especially the damage going up the longer it sits on a target for the first one. It\'d also be nice to change the colour of your weapons\' fire.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Seriously, how did I not think of the second idea? It sounds PERFECT for a beam weapon... So we can literally have \"phaser strips\" that perform an actual, non-visual function.