Based on support chat...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I have been assisting in support chat, and there have been a few things that have came up time and time again.

1. Heat Seekers not hitting your faction. This is a problem that has happened a few times, and all I can do is recommend they sit infront of the rest of their team, but being able to specify targets with f would be a easy fix for this issue.
    2. Being able to bind KEYS to zoom. All I can recommend is that they look here:

http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/94253-binding-keys-to-scroll-updown-on-mouse-with-scripting/

3. More types of thrusters and power options.

4. Make blueprints more intuitive. Better crafting is a MUST

5. Make server browsing easier.

6. Fix error caused when in build mode for to long OR when dropping items in buildmode.
    http://puu.sh/45C1F.png

7. Credit storage

I will add more when I think of more, you can find me in support most of the times.
    Caged.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    8. Message Block - Either press use button on it to read message or (Would rather this one) to display holographic message above the block. Helpful for organizing and directions.

9. Craft Recipe/Purchasable Logbook - Found a logbook in a station I raided, it\'s very helpful, but impossible to aquire otherwise (so far that I\'ve seen). I use it to keep track of coordinates and other important things. Another possibility is spawning with one, as you do with the weapon.

10. More weapons for player - Probably been suggested a billion times, but figured I\'d say it anyway.

11. Personal shields for player/different armor to equip - I know some of the things suggested may require lots of code change, so feel free to disregard whatever would. I\'m assuming that this might, of all things suggested.

12. Fixed build block - When trying to use a build block to edit my space station my game crashes. Tried multiple times, gave up eventually.

13. Store block - Not storage, but store as in to put something up for sale. You can sell stuff by trading dropped credits for dropped items, but this would simplify things a lot

14. Decal block or something related - Probably not going to happen, but I want to suggest it anyway. It would be cool to be able to put my faction symbol on smaller scale than the _x_ space it takes to build it with block. Basically I\'d like it on smaller ships. Ideas for how it would work are: Opens an ingame image editor (Basically paint, but probably would be a lot of work), or upload custom images. Decal enhancers (like docking enhancers) could be used to scale the image size larger, wider, etc.

Reaction score

Full support for number 4, blueprints are horribly broken in the sense that you can convert virtual credits into solid matter is constantly exploited, and crafting, lets face it sure it seemed like a good idea at first, 10 seconds. The old crafting system was actually a lot better because it had one key element, LOGIC!