Banning for trying to apologize... [Locked]

Reaction score
    So, i got banned with this account, which i guess was fair, i was causing some shit by defending myself, but that's another story, But what i don't get, is when i come on with an Alt, to try to atleast apologize, and just mention the lovely behind back talking i saw there, and was just about to get onto the apology, i suddenly have the Alt banned, which is a bit unfair considering i was trying to apologize..

Also, guys in chat, don't talk behind my back, it's real scumbag-ish.

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ban-dodging is not allowed, end of story.

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    \"Stopping flamewars and enforcing the rules\", you mean? We\'ve done nothing wrong here.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    No, I mean assisting the aggressors and punishing the victims. Of course this is normal since it\'s the internet. Great job, mods! You just made a perfect example of cyberbullying!

Reaction score
    You banned me when there were a bunch of people insulting me, which i think is a large portion. of arsehole with a side dish of bias.

Reaction score
    I\'M HERE WHAT DID I MISS.

Okay in all honesty, I missed the situation. But frankly, i\'ve been allowed to apologize with alts. Why not him? it\'s honest.

Reaction score
    Actually do your jobs, instead of just going with the crowd, and unban me, and deal with those who attacked me, rather than ignore their insults entirely, because you guys only focused on what i was saying, not the shit that the others were saying.

CES

Reaction score
    Moderators make mistakes, and they couldn\'t have known you were going to apologize. But any forum would, without them, be... *Shudders in horror*

Anyway, I would not recommend posting about being banned. When people throw things out the window sometimes they land on innocents. So brush off your fashionable bowler hat and keep going on.

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I should just delete all this, but of course it would be taken as a sign of weakness. So I\'ll humor you three.

@Obi: Kro wasn\'t a victim here, he lit the flame and continued to fan it until Donut intervened.

@Kro: The others did not get off scot-free either. You were only going to be banned for an hour before the bandodge, but it will be a bit longer now....

@Nature: You know it is because we love you.... ok really, I\'m pretty sure you asked about that before hand in your case(s)...?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Yea, I used to ignite the flame by just joining chat. Ya know, blaming the one who tries to defend isn\'t always the best. Just makes you look like you can\'t take the truth.

Reaction score
    But seeing as i was the only one punished here, And i have no other way of Talking.

EDIT: Cancel that then, but i find it unfair that i am now getting a longer ban for protesting against something unfair

Reaction score
    Give me a chance then, to prove that i won\'t carry on, because otherwise i have no other form of communication.

Which is also a chance to show that you mods are reasonable.

Reaction score
    You could atleast tell me no, rather than let me just sit here wondering.....

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    I never said you didn\'t have the right to disagree or voice your opinion.

But going head to head with everyone in chat because you feel attacked by some pretty standard comments only serves to incite more comments from those people and just fills chat with bad-tempered comments, leaving a bad taste for most of its users.

If you had listened to my numerous warnings and stopped feeling offended by every little comment aimed even remotely in your direction we wouldn\'t have had a problem, but you failed to do so consistently, hence the temp-ban.

I am locking this topic now, since we should not be extensively explaining ourselves for every single time someone disagrees with their ban (a fair few, as you might imagine).

You can return tomorrow, without your pitch-black mood.

P.S: You can protest any ban if you really feel like it is unjust by politely PMing any of the mods, however, starting a public topic on the forum reeks more of attention-seeking for your false sense of unjustice.