Azereiah Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Azereiah

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): -5

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? 14-20 hours a week, give or take.

How long have you been playing StarMade? I came in on the aftershocks of the Yogswarm, though I didn't actively join the community until some months afterwards.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? Balanced playstyle, split between building artwork, minmaxing systems, and PVPing with friends and factionmates.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I minmax everything, study different systems' relative effectiveness and possible uses. I think in terms of "Fun per Hour" more than anything else.

What are some of your weaknesses? I'm quick to anger when I see something that goes against my core values.

What motivates you to become a council member? I would like to help this game become better in general. There are a lot of good ideas floating around on the forums, and in the chat room, and I feel that I could contribute to the discussions in the council.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I argue about game mechanics. A lot. I lurk in the suggestions forum and throw out ideas as they come to me, and I try to keep players interested in the game by providing a fun experience for them as well as myself ingame. We've had too many people just disappear on us because their playstyle wasn't supported adequately, and I try to remedy that.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

0 Warning Points

Status
    Not open for further replies.