Auto Shop Restocking

Reaction score
    i would like to suggest a auto shop restocking system like admin can choose what item will be restock and have it automatically restocked after certain timing

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like this idea! Nothing\'s worse than running out of hull for the next thirty sectors around you. Haha.

Reaction score
    This would make the game too easy, it would get rid of the requirements for players to setup factories and trade with each other. Why bother doing that when you can just hang around a shop.

However it could work if the trading guild ships would by stuff off players and carry it to shops, but no magically spawing resources into the game.

If you really want to build huge ships with no limitations go to single player and use the admin commands.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    However for me right now in this server the admin refills all the shops but only to around 100 with much needed items like docking enhancers and hull acutally and some people don\'t want to be crafting most of the time instead they want to get going which is why there\'s so many shops becuase then you don\'t have to craft.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    I like the idea of having the trading guild ships flying around occasionally doing a restock