Auto-Save Blueprint and Blueprint Version Feature

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It would be nice to have an auto-save blueprint feature that periodically saves over the last blueprint you saved the ship you're working on as. It could be toggle-able in the advanced build menu, and would automatically turn off if the ship takes any damage.

In the same vein, but more complicated, it would be nice if multiple versions of the same ship could be saved or put under a drop-down version menu so that players don't have to sort through them in the big ship menu when they save another version of the same ship. Probably the simplest way to do this is that when you save a ship with, I dunno, the same first, I dunno, 10 characters it creates a version drop down. The ships in the version drop-down would be the actual ships while the top drop-down just serves as a click-able thing.

It would be nice if the Auto-Save Blueprint feature would create a new blueprint under the versions with a version number at the end when it auto-saves. But I understand that if it saved a new blueprint each time it could cause a lot of havoc for server owners and quickly result in bloat.