Auto Pilot

Reaction score
    I think its pretty self explanitory. can you add a auto pilot its a pain when your flying your titian class carryer and you plan on going quite a distance like say 100 sectors takes a littel while. Like if you exit the ship then it should stop but while your in it there should be the avalibity to set a few buttons and then you cruise at like a speed of 5 and you dont have to hold W the entire time. Seams like and easy add?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Can\'t remeber where I saw it, but there was a list of suggested features/planned features, and this one was categorized as planned, to my undertsnading meaning this is already a sure thing, you should read my post about an improvement that would make auto-pilot even better. http://star-made.org/content/tactical-sensors-red-alerts

A way to alert you to hostiles while your going about your business on your ship durring auto-pilot flights.

Reaction score
    ....after a fix is made so that the gravity field on a ship actually keeps me inside of it and doesn\'t throw me out of it if the ship makes a slight turn or comes to fast stop.