Attaching multiple cannons at once

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Enemies destroyed my Salvage Computer and I had lots of Salvage Cannons attached to it, but now there are not connected to the new Salvage Comp. Can I, like, select all Salvage Cannons in the area of [random]?

Something like advanced build mode...

Help? :(

And this would be awesone Suggestion:

To have Advanced Selection mode, you would have all the blocks you could attach to some kind of equipment(Salvage, Weapons, Missile comp...) in that menu and when you select, in my case, Salvage Cannon while you 'in' Salvage Comp. you could select all the S. cannons in the area you want...

Reaction score
    Hi,

You may be able to go into advanced build mode and join all the salvage cannons together (using more salvage beam blocks), then (after they\'re all joined together) select the salvaging computer and do \"control V\" on one of the blocks you added (to enable all of them as a single joined together cannon), then delete your join. Deleting the join like this causes the game to find a new \"current output\" for all the individual cannons (typically whichever block is at the front of the group).

If you can\'t do that (e.g. there\'s multiple blocks at the front of the group, or you can\'t easily join them all together) then you\'d have to enable them individually.

Alternatively you could just rip the ship apart and buy a new one from the catalogue (you did save it somewhere in case didn\'t you?). This can be more practical if the ship took heavy damage, even if you can get the salvaging beams back online easily, as you don\'t need to go and find all the little spots where hull/power/whatever blocks got destroyed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    another way is \"shift+V\" to select an entire group of contiguous blocks, like cannons. It selects the entire cluster rather than just the block you click

Reactions: Starjet
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    @Ixalite

THANK YOU! :D

That really helped me and saved me a lot of time!