AstroTechnoBeam Bug

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Okay so I made four 3x3 blocks, each one 8 blocks long made of AstroTechnoBeam's and PowerBoxes, the arangement is set up like this for each one.

X = AstroTechoBeam

O = PowerBox

X-O-X

O-X-O

X-O-X

The problem I am having is that when I go to fire all 20 beams only 11 of thema ctually fire, I have a screenshot to show which beams are functioning and which are not.

http://i.imgur.com/bXaS56b.jpg

I double and triple checked the beams and i can't get the other 9 beams to work, I don't know if it's a bug or what but i thought I would post this report.

Reaction score
    Are you sure they are connected to the CPU? Are they highlighted when you select the CPU? Also that is going to be very hard to repair with since repair breams work like salvage and do not converge to the cursor but fire straight

Reaction score
    Select astrotech computer, and then go through each beam\'s front turret with shift+V. That way you can be sure that all the turrets behind the front turret are also connected to the groups.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    No, they were all connected when I fired, all glowed purple I even stripped off the hull around the guns and then fired and they still weren\'t activating. So I decided to swap them with guns till I figure out what is wrong with them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    thing to check. do you have enough power regen to fire them? with cannons, not all will fire if theres not enough power.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Have you tried putting a camera somewhere else, say, further back on the ship, in case it\'s just a visual glitch?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I thought that was the problem so I wnet through and added more power cores, they still didn\'t fire.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Alright I was able to fix it. I saved the finished version of the ship with the guns, deleted the ship entirely, then I bought the ship from the catelog and it corrected the problem with the beam for some reason.