Assign Hotbar Rows to Cameras

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Could we perhaps have a way to either assign hotbar rows to cameras, or to have it remember which row we were in for any given camera?

Reasoning behind it is that I will often have cameras in different places on my ship for specific reasons, like one near my rail docker because I can't see the docking beam from my main flight view position. Or because I have fixed weapon arrays pointing backwards on larger ships so I can just jump views to keep fighting without having to turn the entire ship around (or rely on weaker turrets to cover my rear).

It would be nice if I could use all the new hotbar rows we have now for each camera position so that whenever I switched views it would automatically bring up the computers/dockers/remotes/whatever that are applicable to that view instead of having to stop and scroll around for it.

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hey look! It's another good idea that the community has completely overlooked for some reason! Bump.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Only if it's optional so I can turn it off. I can see the use, but it's not for me.