assembling ships

Reaction score
    hi

it would be good to actually assemble ships,not just dock them. as in instead of seeing them float slightly above each other ,they are touching and are one entity so that way we can build a large ships in several parts to test their functionality and then assemble them into one big one

just an idea

Reaction score
    as in a block that will create a seal to assemble ships or compartemtalise to create a fully moddable ship so that instead of buidng another one from scracth just rearange the compartments

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i tried it once came out nice...

if you want i can give a DL on how i did this one, its nice since it has more than one shield genertor parts. they can be ejected if need be.

i wouldt want to give every part ai\'s becuse it would look creepy...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    wow that\'s a word i did not know, well its simple really but rather than explain it in detail, I\'m gonna give you an export so you can figure for your self, note that this ship can actually break apart into pieces.

the way it was made is real simple, but I\'m kinda using a small exploit nothing Sirius really but it allows for more interesting stuff

DL: BLUEPRINT_prortype

to get it in your game just use the ship catalogue manager under tools and import it, the ship cost almost 3mill.

hint: turets, plus blocks under the core? also EXTREAM mesuring for awsome edges...