ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -32

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im getting this error once every 30 secs to 20 mins almost all day, i have had to stop playing now before it pee's me off so much i want to stop playing all togeather, before today it was only happening once maybe twice a day, infact almost lost my ship which on its own is only 5 mil but it has over 5 billion cr in gear inside it, but after some searching around the area i found it thankfully.

Is this going to be fixed soon? as i thought it was ment to be fixed in 0.09381 it beeing 0.9385 now?

Is this happening to anyone else?

Reaction score
    Ditto. Just happened to me, too. I spawned in a fresh universe, fire my new sidearm into open space a few times, and placed my core and salvage/weapons computers. I was just placing my lovely grey hulls when it crashed with this error.

Reaction score
    This just starting hiking up for me as well. Though it\'s happening specifically when I try to enter or exit a build block I have placed on a planet.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    happended to me a couble of time, only linked to me being or exiting buildmode.. 1 time, when i had a factory selected, and tryed to place it on a ship. the other, while i was in buildmode, and tabbed out of the game

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is a little annoying since it\'s happening every 5 minutes

EDIT:It\'s now gone to a crash every minutes :(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Seems to happen when I enter advanced build mode most often, but I\'ve still not been able to replicate it reliably.

Reaction score
    I too get this error when I try to select the d1000 weapon computer on my ship. I have already reported the bug to schema via the bug reporter but I was looking in the forum threads for a fix or the cause of the problem. It seems to occur when using the C key to select a item\'s computer... should probably be investigated and tested further on different ships...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Seems Schema is aware of this and is currently working on fixing it asap