Armor & Shiels

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Now I know we already have armor and shields, but I was thinking that a few more options in that department wouldn't hurt.

A type of armor I thought of was bioarmor, or organic armor. The armor would be weaker than advanced armor, but unless a block was completely destroyed it would heal itself over time.

Then there are bubble shields. I am sure this has been suggested before, but I think it would be cool. It would be even cooler if you could adjust size of the bubble so that a large ship could envelope smaller ships within its shield.

Segmented shields would also be fun. It would essentially be six separate shields, bow, port, starboard, aft, top, and bottom shields. They would be separate entity's so that you can choose weather you want all the shields or just one or two of them. In combat if one of your shields goes down you can try to turn one of your good shields to face your opponent, and let the other charge.

Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    the segmented shield thing is already suggested, but the bubble shield thing could work in that you place down semi transparent blocks in certain areas that act as extra shields that take very little mass (like one tenth of a block).