Anyone willing to help making the scenes for my movie in starmade!

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    So i've been working on a cinema of 22x9 pixels (lol).
    but after all the work making a countdown movie i'm hopeless, i totaly forgot that i'm not creative.
    can anyone help me making a nice moving?

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    it is a black and white pixel movie, acting is not (yet) possible
    if you want to help you have to come up with a simple funny story that you could make using a notebook and then do the fast flipping trick
    like that but then pixel like

Reactions: jzimmerman4

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Oh, well.... I thought it was like, a movie inside Starmade itself, with actions and stuff going on

Reaction score
    We aren't helping with your homework. Nice try.

Yeah, Jorge I though it was inside SM as well, seeing as it was on the Genera Discussion thread and not the Off Topic forums.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    whut i mean in starmade!!!!!! aint homework!!!! it was an expample! please dont call starmade SM!!!!! SM has a nasty meaning!!!!!!
    that vid was how the movie works!!!!!! i love the scream thingy!!!!!!!! i mean this here !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    We aren't helping with your homework. Nice try.

Yeah, Jorge I though it was inside SM as well, seeing as it was on the Genera Discussion thread and not the Off Topic forums.
    If I'm reading this correctly, he is looking for ideas for a frame by frame pixle art movie for the 22x9 screen. I'm assuming the screen is white lights which turn on and off to show a picture. The picture is one frame, so then you make lots of those pictures and play them is quick succession to make an animation.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    If you can't make up a story for black/white animation then what is your part in that questionable endeavour? Pucking black pixels over white? That's it? If you're not creative, then don't create until you feel so. Do you seriously expect that someone will bother to make more work specifically for you, so that you achieve for yourself a result doing barely anything? Real life doesn't work that way, pal. And what with all the "!"?

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    *checks sensors* yes captain, it appears we have entered an asteroid belt full of idiotic twelve year olds.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    *checks sensors* yes captain, it appears we have entered an asteroid belt full of idiotic twelve year olds.
    finnaly someone who has the same feeling about this.

If I'm reading this correctly, he is looking for ideas for a frame by frame pixle art movie for the 22x9 screen. I'm assuming the screen is white lights which turn on and off to show a picture. The picture is one frame, so then you make lots of those pictures and play them is quick succession to make an animation.
    finnaly someone who uses his brains

If you can't make up a story for black/white animation then what is your part in that questionable endeavour? Pucking black pixels over white? That's it? If you're not creative, then don't create until you feel so. Do you seriously expect that someone will bother to make more work specifically for you, so that you achieve for yourself a result doing barely anything? Real life doesn't work that way, pal. And what with all the "!"?
    just a few things, first of all i am asking: anyone WILLING to help
    second of all i do most of the work! its not that i make screen shots or something, i use logic for the system i have to insert every frame of the movie im asking people to help me make up some nice frames.

is it just me or is the logic system more logic than the people here?

note: to lazy to use good grammar with ' those things and capitals

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    that was directed to you, cookie.
    let me think......no.
    And if it was, it is also to others as it is an astroid belt not an astroid, dumbo.
    I think you are just too dumb to get what I mean.

And if you are not willing to help why did you open this thread in the first place?

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    you need professional help friend

Also, my post about the asteroid belt was about you.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    that was directed to you, cookie.
    let me think......no.
    I am pretty sure Snk knows better at whom his own post was directed.

HolyCookie, I aplaud your will to create new content but you may want to reconsider your approach. First, insulting people who shown some interest, even if they weren't too appreciative or didn't understand you won't take you far. Also, part of the blame lies on you - while many of us (me included) aren't native English speakers, we try to make our sentences more or less understandable, with passable grammar and spelling - since you've neglected that and were somewhat unfairly condescending, you shouldn't be surprised people now belittle you and suspect you of being too young to be around.

Folks, play nice, the thing will be quickly locked otherwise, probably.

Now, back on topic. If you do need a screenwriter, HolyCookie, at least do tell what you expect more or less and what you plan to provide. You want scenes - but do you need transcripts of them, general ideas? Or you expect someone to actually collaborate with you in animating them? Such kind of details may be helpful.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Nice way to bring back a dead thread. I kind of like Holy Cookie now.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Crap, my fault, you're right - I didn't pay attention to last post date or there was someone's else post that is deleted now as I am absolutely sure I saw this thread at the top of the page.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I am pretty sure Snk knows better at whom his own post was directed.

HolyCookie, I aplaud your will to create new content but you may want to reconsider your approach. First, insulting people who shown some interest, even if they weren't too appreciative or didn't understand you won't take you far. Also, part of the blame lies on you - while many of us (me included) aren't native English speakers, we try to make our sentences more or less understandable, with passable grammar and spelling - since you've neglected that and were somewhat unfairly condescending, you shouldn't be surprised people now belittle you and suspect you of being too young to be around.

Folks, play nice, the thing will be quickly locked otherwise, probably.

Now, back on topic. If you do need a screenwriter, HolyCookie, at least do tell what you expect more or less and what you plan to provide. You want scenes - but do you need transcripts of them, general ideas? Or you expect someone to actually collaborate with you in animating them? Such kind of details may be helpful.
    Crap, my fault, you're right - I didn't pay attention to last post date or there was someone's else post that is deleted now as I am absolutely sure I saw this thread at the top of the page.
    xD that was long ago, when i was that sort of kid raging about everything.
    happy that i can leave that past behind :)