Anybody know how to craft a Logbook?

Reaction score
    I've been playing starmade and when I find a pirate base, I find these logbooks that I can't find anywhere else and its really hard for me to get some more because their only found in pirate bases (to my knowledge anyways) I really like using these things to keep track of where I'm going, putting down coordinates to the places I've been or just writing down logs of my journeys. If anybody could tell me how to craft them or if its even possible to do so, it would be most appreciated !

Reaction score
    I would like the option to craft them too. I can understand a desire to keep something you can only pick up in a pirate base, but in an age of warp gates and jump drives it should be something a little more exotic than a logbook!

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    you find them in pyramids and cities too

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Yeah there's no crafting option for them atm. You can't make a custom recipe either (to my knowledge) since recipes require block IDs to work, and items like logbooks/pistol are meta-items. Or something like that. We tried making a recipe to craft them on NASS Hardcore but we couldn't figure it out.