Any Survival Server Recommendations?

Reaction score
    Does anyone have any recommendations for a good survival server to join?

A place with a friendly community, a lack of griefing, dangerous pirates, and a mining bonus would be nice. I'm far more interested in PVE then PVP as my gaming time is pretty limited and I know how badly I'd be squashed on a PVP heavy server against players that actually have free time :p

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Yes, one of the server i play on most of the time.
    [FR] Starmade Perseus 164.132.121.5

Its all you asked for but be sure to have a good ship when trying to take on the pirates....
    Also, french server but a good half of the players are english speaking people and for exemple my faction is composed of english speaking people only. And in my faction Xanth Industries you will not be pressed into being here all the time.

Reaction score
    Id go through the list and see who has players on at the times you play, cant help you with USA servers sorry

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Does anyone have any recommendations for a good survival server to join?

A place with a friendly community, a lack of griefing, dangerous pirates, and a mining bonus would be nice. I'm far more interested in PVE then PVP as my gaming time is pretty limited and I know how badly I'd be squashed on a PVP heavy server against players that actually have free time :p
    If you are interested in RP, I would recommend checking out Sol Remembrance, found here: [Open Beta] Sol Remembrance 2.0 RP Server

Reaction score
    If you want survival and PvP without stress, try Light versus Dark. Join one of the public factions, and your faction mates (And sheer weight of numbers) will prevent any of your things from being overrun.

Reaction score
    I work 2nd shift, so my Starmade time is between 1 am and 4 am Central US TIme/GMT -5 or -6 depending on the time of year. I don't mind playing on a European server if there are people online when I am :) .

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    between me (France) and the 2 other guys (10 and 5 hours time difference) you shouldn't be alone too long in the faction. As i said earlier there are other non french people playing also. Usa Germany, Australia... and other countries...

Reaction score
    between me (France) and the 2 other guys (10 and 5 hours time difference) you shouldn't be alone too long in the faction. As i said earlier there are other non french people playing also. Usa Germany, Australia... and other countries...
    What are the rules on the server? I've been looking for another decent server, but the rules haven't suited my tastes. More specifically I am wondering what the mass and turret limits are.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    What are the rules on the server? I've been looking for another decent server, but the rules haven't suited my tastes. More specifically I am wondering what the mass and turret limits are.
    As long as you are being reasonable there are no real limits. BUT if your ship or whatever is found to create troubles for the server it will be deleted. Or you might be asked to not use it.
    Comon sense is a must.

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I play on starmade.errantventure.net

Anyone that knows me around here knows I've got a stick up my ass about not wanting to play on PvP 100x mining bonus can only build my little pony themed stuff type custom servers.

I like this server.